Quick Gujarati snack that can impress anyone. It came out perfectly delicious. Serve it with Green Chutney!
- 2 cup Besan flour
- 1 cup Sooji (Rava)
- 3 tblsp minced green chillies and ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 1 cup chopped green methi leaves ( Use 1 tblsp of dried Methi leaves if you cannot find green methi leaves)
- 1 tblsp sugar
- 2 tblsp yogurt
- 1/2 tblsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tblsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tblsp asafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 tblsp ENO (fruit salt)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl mix 2 cups of Besan flour, 1 cup of Sooji, minced chilly ginger paste, fresh methi leaves, 1/2 tblsp red chilly powder, 1/2 tbslp turmeric powder & 1/2 tblsp asafoetida, Salt as per taste and 1 tblsp Sugar.
- Add 2 cups Yogurt until it turns into smooth bater. It should nto be wtaery.
- Add 1/2 tblsp of ENO (fruit salt)
- Mix everything well. Deep fry them until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve it hot with green chutney and Yogurt