Name says it all. Who doesn’ love Pakodas and that too if it has cheese in it? All you need is five ingredients so just go for it. Everyone will love it for sure. Perfect for special occasions and parties!
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 1 tblsp fruit salt (ENO)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Add 2 cups of all purpose flour, 2 chopped green chillies, 1 & 1/2 cup 2% milk & 1 cup grated cheese. You can use mozarella but Amul cheese enhances the taste.
- Mix everything well to get the desired consistency.
- Add 1 tblsp fruit salt (ENO) and top it with 1 tblsp of hot oil to get the puffiness in the pakodas.
- Mix everything well. Deep fry them until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve it hot with chutney or ketchup!!