Garlic Chutney/Lasan Chutney goes very well with Pav Bhaji, Vada Pav or any other Indian Chaat. It is very easy to cook and all it needs is Garlic, tomato, butter, Chilly powder & Salt.
- 1 tblsp butter
- 1 tblsp oil
- 1 tblsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tblsp red chilly powder
- 2 boil tomatoes
- Salt as per taste
- Heat 1 tblsp of butter and 1 tblsp of oil in a skillet.
- Add minced garlic and cook it for 10 minutes on slow heat. Add Salt as per taste. Meanwhile Boil 2 tomatoes. It will take about 10- 5 mins to cook and after that peel off the skin as shown.
- Add tomatoes to the skillet with some red chilly powder. Let it cook for 15 mins on low medium heat until it gets reduced to a paste as shown in the video.
- Once done, It’s ready to serve. Enjoy 🙂