Many days we have rice left over from prior day and we wonder how to use. This is a quick way to make tasty fried rice. You can also add carrots and cabbage if you have. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- ½ Sliced Onion
- ½ Green Bell Pepper
- ½ cup of cut string beans
- 1 tblsp of grated garlic
- 1 tblsp of grated ginger
- 1 green chilly
- 2 cups of boiled Rice (may be left over from previous day)
- 2 tblsp of Soy Sauce
- ½ tblsp of Chilly Garlic Sauce
- ½ tblsp of Hot Chilly Sauce
- ¼ tblsp of crushed red pepper
In a skillet add 3 tsp of oil. Let it heat and then add Onion, garlic, ginger and green chili. In order to expedite you can add pinch of salt as that makes it brown faster.
Add the string beans & bell peppers after 5-7 minutes. Don’t overcook the vegetables. It taste better when slightly crispy.
Add Rice to it and Mix it well. At the end add the sauce.